Thank you to Cherry 🍒 for nominating me for this tag. Until today, I didn’t even know that this award existed, so I am really excited to get straight in to it! Do check out her blog for some great reviews and tags. They are so aesthetically pleasing!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your 11 nominees
1.If you had to choose a character to live the rest of your life with, who would it be? (Could be as a friend, a parent, a partner whoever!)
- I would definitely have to go with Nate from ‘One of us is lying’ (partner). He is just the definition of perfection 😍
- I would also choose either Dumbledore or Sirius Black as a parent, imagine having them in your life!
2.Which one book would you never stop rereading?
- All the Bright Places and Noughts and Crosses.
3.Ebooks or physical? (I might have to hunt you down if you say ebooks, but no pressure 😜)
- PHYSICAL!!! all the way. Who in there right mind would choose ebooks!
4. Pineapple on pizza; good or hell no?
- Hell na! That’s just wrong!
- This is a generic one as I wasn’t too sure, so I’m going to go for me living with my grandma when I was little. They have to be my happy/ favourite memories
6.What’s your favourite GIF (pronounced Gif not Jif ;))
- I’m going to go with my absolute favourite classic. Always brings a smile to my face.
7. Controversial but Hermione or Katniss?
- Katniss who????? Sorry but team Harry Potter all the way!
8. Tell us a funny memory!
- So basically, I remember someone talking to my colleague about Australia etc. I stopped the full on conversation to ask the guy…. wait for it!!!!!! “Are their any snakes in Australia?! (cue embarrassing GIFS here). Yes I know, I don’t know what came over me but I felt like it was the right thing to ask at the ripe age of 21. I mean I moan to ever goddam person about NOT travelling to Australia because I have a phobia of snakes….. so you me why did I ask that question????? 🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️We’ll never know, I guess. Yep I go fun made of me because of this every this very example ( Am i exposing myself too much 🤔)
9. If you had to choose a magical creature to turn into for a day, which would it be?
- Hmmmm a unicorn 🦄 because why not.
10.A book you want to burn? Or severely damage since burning is a little extreme haha
- There will be Lies by Nick Lake, the book made no sense at all.
- The Bunker Diary by Kevin Brooks, left me with more unanswered questions by the of the book
11. Favourite Quote? Bookish or otherwise
The problem with people is they forget that most of the time it’s the small things that count – Jennifer Niven
- If you could be a character within a book, which book would you choose?
- How many books have you read so far this year?
- A book that made you cry?
- Favourite season?
- What was the first ever book you purchased?
- How do you feel about cliffhangers at the end of the book?
- Hardcover or paperback?
- Least favourite book?
- What attracts you to a blog?
- Favourite Christmas movie?
- Books and Words
- All You Need Is Love and Books
- Blogger Books
- Whispering Stories
- the fictional journal
- Whispering Pages
- Windows to Worlds
- A Bolt out of the Book
I hope you guys enjoy the tag as much as I did. There is also no pressure to participate in the tag or if you have already done it. Thanks to Cherry Blossom Books again for nominating me for this tag