Hey guys, Welcome back! Last week I was nominated by the wonderful Cherry Blossom Books 🍒 for this GIF tag. I’m sorry it’s taken a little while, but better late than never!
- Thank the person who tagged you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creators (Tiction and Nehal).
- Make a post, do list the rules.
- Use the tag #gif-y-love and choose a GIF you love for each of the provided prompts.
- Tag at least 5 people.
- That’s it! Make sure you laugh a lot in the process too.
So I’m going to put a little of a twist on the tag by doing it as a teacher edition! I wonder how this actually turns out, sounded better in than head!
I’m bored -when a student asks a question that you just finished explaining.
Current mood: did someone say two weeks off, no students and Christmas movies!
- Reading: When you ask a student to read and they don’t know the line they’re supposed to be on
- Spongebob: Spending the day sorting out friendship issues
- Angry: When you ask the student to “take a seat”and they answer with “take it where”
- Scared: Threatening them with a detention– works every time!
- Laughing: When they tell you a joke and you have to pretend that you found it funny but instead you’re laughing at them not with them.
What did you guys think of that edition. I promise that I am not that mean to my students ever in real life- may things may or may not be true 🤷🏻♀️
Over to you guys and I nominate:
I hope you guys have fun taking part in this tag. Thanks to Tiction and Nehal for creating this in the first place! If you guys have already taken part, or are too busy (I know some of you guys have exams) then there is no pressure to complete it.
PS – I need your help guys, I need a new way to start my blog instead of always using ‘Hey Guys’…. I want it to be a little bit more personal and meaning and this is where you guys come in. Use the comment section and let me know what you would like it to be. I will be choosing the best one next week going forward. What do you all think???