This is my first ever blogger award post. Thank you to Riddhi from Whispering Stories for the nomination. Do visit her page for some interesting discussions and bookish content.
- Provide a link back to the creators original post ( This award was originally created by Colton Beckwith
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of the nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that pingbacks the creator’s original post will be entered wo win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award.
- How are you?
- I am great! Although not enjoying the current weather. I absolutely detest rain and the cold feeling… more of a summer girl.
- Is there a book to movie adaptation where you actually prefer the movie?
- This is a great question actually as I tend to prefer books over movies any day. However, I prefer Normal People as a TV adaptation (Series not a movie) than the book itself as the BBC did a spectacular job based on the novel. I felt as if they managed to cover all the points within the book and didn’t leave me disappointed.
- Reading with or without music? Why?
- Definitely reading without music, I can’t concentrate on the books properly if I have background noise. I tend to get really hooked in the book while reading and don’t realise what’s going on around me. I like to listen to music on it’s own so I can listen to the lyrics and pretend that I can sing! (I really can’t).
- What’s a hobby you’ve never tried before but really want to give it a go?
- I want to try running and cycling but no one I know has a interest in exercise hence why I haven’t tried it yet.
- What is your favourite season?
- SUMMER! by far, it makes me feel happy and I also hate being cold.
- Pretend it’s not 2020 – If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Pakistan – As I really want to go and see my grandma.
- Egypt – Sightseeing and learning about the historical places.
- What is your favourite festival? Why?
- I don’t actually have one!
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favourite book genre?
- If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would you meet? Why?
- What is your favourite book? Why?
- What is your favourite movie? Why?
- What is the most unusual thing you have ever eaten?
- Are you a cat or a dog person?
- What are you most likely to be famous for?
- What are you currently reading?
My nominees are:
- Into the Nebula
- Sophie & Stories
- Unbound Library
- A Book. A Thought.
- Yolanda – “Det här är mitt privata krig”
- Writer Girls Book Reviews
- The Whispering Stories
- Secret Library Book Blog
Do check out these bloggers as well and let me know in the comments about what you think of them! Make sure you ping the original creator of the blog and remember not to nominate anyone else in their list. Hope you guys this as much as I did.
Have fun and thank you for reading!